Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Today Ken and I decided to make our first trip for this season up to Lecanto to Stokes Flea Market.  We were not expecting much but were pleasantly surprised at the number of vendors.  Not a lot in the way of vintage jewelry, our passion, but if you like guns and knives, this is the place for you!  :)

One of our favorite vintage jewelry dealers from last year just happened to set up today (btw, if you go to Stokes, make it on a Wednesday....Tuesdays just are not a good day there).  Ken picked up several gorgeous pieces and I ended up with only three pieces.  My favorite was this adorable Estee Lauder enamel frog compact.  Just listed him in my Ebay store.  He should sell fast.  :)

Our next trip will most likely be on Saturday.  I think we will be going to the Oldsmar Flea Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment